Irrespective of the delivery method you choose, we always take responsibility up to the point of delivery, i.e. if your parcel goes missing or the contents are damaged, we will replace the affected items at no cost to you.
Please note that the time taken to dispatch an item is dependant on our stock levels and the delivery method that you choose, as well as your distance to the main centres. The delivery times listed below apply once we dispatch the item to you.
Delivery options at a glance
|Service||Main Centres||Regional Areas||Free Delivery Threshold|
|Standard postal delivery (tracked)||Varies*||Varies*||Varies*|
|Economy Courier – Orders of R250 or More (Orders under 2kg)||Free||Free||R250|
|Economy Courier – Orders Under R250||R50||R100||R250|
|Overnight PO Counter, up to 2kg – Orders of R250 or More||Free||Free||R250|
|Overnight PO Counter, up to 2kg – Orders under R250||R45||R45||R250|
|Overnight PO Counter over 2kg||Varies*||Varies*||Varies*|
|Collect from ENJO Warehouse||Free||Free||N/A|
* Dependent on the number of items, mass, and value of the order. Delivery cost generally reduces as items are added to the order.
We currently offer four methods of delivery.
- Postal delivery. We use the SA Post Office to deliver to any valid South African postal address. We will send you a tracking number by email when we dispatch your order and you should receive a post office collection slip about 2 – 5 days later. You can then collect the delivery from your local post office counter. Not all items can be delivered by post. On eligible orders, delivery charge is calculated based on mass, value, and number of items in the order.
- Courier. These are door-to-door services. The delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday. We currently offer three courier options.
- Priority courier. In main centres, this will reach you the next business day after we dispatch your order.
- Standard courier. In main centres, this will reach you within 1- 2 business days of dispatch.
- Economy courier. In main centres, this will reach you within 1 – 3 business days of dispatch.
Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer. We do not deliver by courier to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
- Overnight post office counter. This is a next business day service where the parcel will be ready for collection from your local post office counter one business day after we dispatch it. If you are not in a main centre, it may take 1-2 days. We offer delivery of parcels up to 2kg for R35, or for free if the order value is over R250. Delivery on orders over 2kg is calculated based on mass, value, and number of items in the order.
- Collection. You can also collect your parcel from our office in Krugersdorp or at your ENJOpreneur whom you placed your order with. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. We are not open on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays. We don’t charge for delivery if you choose to collect.
Free delivery options are subject to change.