What do you prefer? Removing germs or killing them? Perhaps it is better to remove them, don’t you think? Lets quickly analyse this.

Lets say we kill the germs and bacteria with the strongest chemicals we can find. As you will note, on the store bought cleaners it is often advertised that 99.9% of germs are killed. Ok, so that leaves 0.1% of germs alive. Does not sound that bad, does it? That 0.1% of germs or bacteria may have been exposed to the chemicals, and did not die. That is one of the ways in which bacteria begins to become immune to the chemicals. So chemical manufacturers have to make stronger chemicals. Lets say we don’t care about that for now, so that leaves us with the 99.9% dead bacteria. Where are they after they are killed?

Normally when we spray our chemical cleaner on a surface, we wipe with a cloth. We assume that it wipes it away, don’t we? Well, some of it is wiped away; some are still on the surface. If you recall the study by Dr Dingle, the cloth being used and the method used to clean makes a big difference. To clean properly with chemicals, you have to leave your chemicals after spraying the surface for at least 30 mins before wiping. Even after wiping a large number of bacteria (although dead) will remain there. It is a perfect breeding ground for the 0.1% bacteria not being killed and new bacteria being added, because you left some food out with your cloth!

Ok, now your surface is a morgue with bacteria lying there. There is also a chemical layer that becomes sticky. Yes chemical cleaners are sticky. These cleaners now attract dust and other dirt like bacteria. That is why Dr Dingle and his team found that after 6 hours, your surface is no longer clean, and on the other hand that the ENJO surface is still clean.

Ok, that did not sound nice, but what happens with the bacteria cleaned with the ENJOtex fiber? ENJOtex fibers has a bigger surface area. It is basic science and mathematics. Each fiber is a 100th the size of a hair. These fibers are also much longer than the store bought microfibers and cloths. Having longer and finer fibers, ensures that firstly, the fibers enters the smallest of holes on the surface you clean, removing the bacteria from there. The long fibers add to the surface area, absorbing more bacteria than a normal cloth.

Now think about it, as it is very logical:

  • Longer fibers, gives us a bigger surface area for the cloth, even though it is smaller than a normal store bought cloth or microfiber.

  • Finer and longer fibers enter smaller holes, than other cloths can, cleaning it out.

  • Fibers are more absorbent and robust.

So that brings us to these benefits:

  • We clean faster, because the fiber is ergonomically designed, more absorbent, and reach into areas normal cloths don’t. Due to the absorbency and design of the ENJOtex fibers, you have fewer trips to the basin, in so much that you can clean a 100 square metre floor without rinsing your floor fiber!

  • We clean cleaner, because the fibers are more absorbent, and reach into those small areas, without leaving a sticky residue (we only clean with water.

  • ENJO is healthier to use, as there are no chemical fumes that enters your lungs and blood stream, that can cause all kinds of future illnesses and allergies such as asthma!

So where are the bacteria then?

Well, they are absorbed in the ENJOtex fibers. They are released into the drain when you rinse or wash your ENJOtex fibers with warm water. The fibers release the bacteria at 60 degrees Celsius! So the bacteria go into your sewerage system, where they are actually useful, and which chemicals that you wash down in your drain actually damage.

Therefore ENJO has an advantage in terms of environmentally friendliness inside your own home, as well as within the ecosystem, which chemical cleaners do not have. And besides, your home will be 6x cleaner, and will stay cleaner for longer due to no sticky residue being left over!

Note: It takes ENJO approximately a month of regular and continued use to remove all the layers of the chemicals you had used in your home over the years!

So who are ENJO very good for:

  • Everyone, including,

  • Pregnant woman,

  • People suffering from allergies and asthma

  • People who care for the health of their families

  • People who care for the environment

  • People who want a cleaner clean

  • People who have housekeepers, and they care for their health and safety

So do you still want to kill germs?